Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sportron Opportunity: A Biased Review

Not all opportunities are created equal. In the world of MLM, understanding a companies compensation is often like trying to figure out how to match up the colors of a Rubics Cube in the dark. As an educator, I need to know the facts straigt up and without all the eloborate bar graphs. I simply don't have the time to calculate theoretical MLM downlines. And good luck trying to explain it as a newbie.

How's this for keeping things simple: Make 40% off your 1st sale to any new distributor. From then on, you'll make:
- 9% Infinity Bonus
- Thousands in upfront Builder’s Bonus
- Growth Bonuses of up to $50,000
- Car bonuses up to $2,000 monthly
- A 25% All Star Infinity Bonus
- Special Performance Pool for the serious business builder
Plus,exciting contests for travel to exotic resorts, cruises, and much more.

I market almost exclusively the ALL Star Packs. go to www.rockstar.sportron.biz For every new All Star I bring aboard I make $125 ! Do this twice a week and you have a $1,000 extra income. And that's just the start, as you get paid all the other ways as well. But again, I like it simple. If you want a $1,000 in the next 30 days as a brad new Sportron Marketing Associate just get 2 a week.

After you run out of friends and family you're probably wondering how you are going to get new leads, right? What if I told I could teach you how to get an avalenche of free and low-cost leads? Email and ask me then: biggerthinkingrich@hotmail.com and ask me how.

No comments: