Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why Did I Join Sportron?

I don't want to age faster then I have to. Both of my parents died in the last couple of years due to health issues. In addition, they died penniless. The fact of the matter is I don't want to end up in their circumstances.; especially when I have a good amount of control over my body and my income.

As a high school teacher, I know what my income will be every year. If I want to earn more, I can easily teach in the Summer or tutor for $40 an hour. But is that the best use of my time? No. It's not. I wanted to find an opportunity and company that I could partner with and build a residual stream of income. This company had to meet my strict qualifications:

1) Offer cutting edge products you can't traditionally get in the big box stores and sell them at reasonable prices.
2) Give me an opportunity to make $5,000 to $20,000 a month in my first year
3) Have been in existence for more then 10 years
4) Give back to those in need
5) Easy to duplicate and promote
6) Not a money game, but a real company with integrity.

I found it with Sportron. In fact, Sportron exceeded my expectations by being in business for over 15 years, pays out to distributors millions monthly, a ready-made duplicateable marketing plan, contributes to those less fortunate around the world, and offers products based on the latest scientific research related to health, including the worlds most powerful antioxident product - Viva ; in addition to numerous other amazing nutraceuticals.

In the coming days, I will be discussing the various products, marketing techniques, and experiences with Sportron.

- - Richard O'Brien
www.RockStar.Sportron.biz

No comments: