Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weight Loss Weapons: Vuma, Turbo EX, Sportron PM, Sportrim Shake

It was my 9 year old son's birthday last week and I ate chocolate cake; not just once, but three times . . . and with vanilla ice cream! In addition, a friend invited me over for a guys night out and I imbibed on a few cervezas and spicy hot wings.

That was the weekend, earlier in the week, I did well on my diet. Essentially, I would eat a light breakfast (2 eggs or 1/2 cup cereal), a Sportrim Shake for lunch, and a regular dinner (whatever my wife made, but trying to be mindful of empty carbs). In addition, I religiously used the Sportron Weight Loss pack. Guess what? I still lost 2 pounds! I thought for sure I had sabotaged my diet with cake and Samuel Adams.

For a diet to really work I've found that it's got to be able to work in the real world - complete with occasional celebrations. Using Sportron's weight Loss Pack (Vuma, Turbo EX, Sportron PM, and Sportrom Shake) has made the difference and given me hope.

No comments: