Friday, October 5, 2007

Vuma - Does Sportron's Hoodia Work?

OK, I was a little skeptical about Vuma. I know that Sportron uses Nobel prize winning science behind their supplements and the anti-oxidant product Viva is amazing. But how many times have we been promised a capsule that will help you loose fat? My experience with Sportron's Weight Loss Pack featuring Vuma (Hoodia), Turbo EX (a metabolizer), Sportrim PM (nighttime fat burner), and their Sportrim Shake has been nothing less than amazing!

The first week I lost 4 pounds. Now I'm not anywhere as near as big as the contestants on "The Biggest Loser" but I'm shocked every week how these people only loose 1 or 2 pounds after slaving at the gym all week and eating like a bird. I lost 4 pounds in a week by using the Sportrim shake and the supplements. For dinner I would eat with my family. I was surprised how the Vuma (Hoodia) kept me from feeling hungry. That's always been a big problem. It's hard to exert will power every day when you're starving. Vuma helps me stave off hunger through the day just like it does the Kalahari bushmen in Africa. Good job Sportron, you've got another winner.

Check out the Weight Loss Pack at www.rockstar.sportron.biz

No comments: